Meet Ginger...



Comments

  1. Aubrey, I found your blog through my daughter's blog (Scott and Kiara). I hope you don't mind. I had a wonderful time today with you and your kids in the pool. I hope you'll come again. I love getting to know the people in our ward by having them come and swim. Now I hope you'll call me when you're bored and hot. If I'm home, you're always welcome to come swim with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the dog situation is still going good, she looks like she's gonna get BIG!

    That's such a funny story about Justin and the tooth fairy, he is crazy not to want the money! Tell him i'll put the teeth under my pillow and we can split 60/40!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you? You haven't posted in months. I thought I was bad... I bet your puppy has grown up so much since then..
    Thanks for being a friend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With family, it really is the Happiest Place on Earth!