Homeschool Day at the State Fair





Today Jayson took the day off from work and we took the kids to the state fair. It was awesome because we got in free, parked free and the kids earned free rides by doing book reports. We watched the Banana Derby and rooted for "Bobo--the Monkey-Jockey" (see pic), saw grizzly bear cubs and learned some neat facts about the wildlife in Arizona through the Game and Fish Department. They have fun farm exhibits and a Jungle Safari activity center. We also rode the ferris wheel and took a lot of pictures which was probably the highlight of the day. And to top it all off I got to eat Indian Fry Bread. Yummy!
Awe... looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! im jealous, i wanna go to the fair soooo bad!
ReplyDeleteHey guys! I found your blog, and I am so excited you started it. It is hard being away from your family, we miss you guys so much, and miss the kids..our blog is pretty boring right now, but as soon as we have our little girl there will be many pictures posted of her. We love you guys
ReplyDelete