Happy Holidays!






November totally flew by. I had YW in Excellence the same week that I was in charge of our monthly history party for school. So there were a million things going on at once. When December came, I thought we'd finally catch up... but wait... what about Christmas?
So naturally, we've been going non-stop since. Even after all this, Christmas was a lot of fun. Lil' Puke or as we have now decided to dub her, "Pookie" started to crawl just in time to discover the Christmas tree. She loves the ornaments on the bottom the best! She also cut her two bottom teeth over Thanksgiving. Wasn't that appropriate timing? Pookie got lots of fun goodies and toys for Christmas but was happiest playing with the wrapping paper. Smoochie got a vanity from Santa with brushes, mirrors and fake makeup. She is in girlie-heaven with these gifts. Bobo got yet another gun. What is it with little boys huh? He also enjoyed using his new handcuffs to lock up Uncle Devan, Grandpa and terrorize his sisters with them. Honeybunches let it be known weeks before Christmas that her Christmas wish was to spend time with her family. Santa granted this wish and also bestowed upon her other more temporal gifts which I know she also liked (a leapster).

Comments

  1. YAY! Finally some pictures and a new post. we miss you guys. The pictures with santa are great. I cant believe how big, M and B are getting, I miss them and cant wait for swedyn to meet her cousins, hopefully soon. Hope all is well, Tell all the kids I say HI and I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back-Blogged...