Polly Want a Cracker?


Yesterday we went to the Riperian Preserve with some friends to study cactus and ended up having a cool encounter with 2 Amazonian Parrots. They were visiting the preserve with their owner who was nice enough to share her birds with us. She told us all about them and even let the kids hold them. It was a real treat. Honeybunches was brave enough to let the parrot sit on her arm. Mom was not!

Comments

  1. I found your blog! I will invite you to mine. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog too! Brett was wondering if I could find any of his cousins. Your kids are so big! I love the picture of the parrott. Send me an email and I will add you to our blog (it is private). My email is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With family, it really is the Happiest Place on Earth!