Take me out to the Ball Game...











Bobo's T-ball season has come and gone. He really enjoyed learning about the game of Baseball, practicing hitting, throwing and catching. He especially loved the opportunity to be catcher in one game, because and I quote "that catcher dress-up is awesome!" Who doesn't like wearing full pads and a face mask? His wind-up was always entertaining and with flourish! He had a great team and a wonderful coach. At the end of the season, he enjoyed going to Chase Field with Jayson and running around the D-backs field before a home game. They had a great time watching the game together and came home with Justin Upton BobbleHeads to commemorate it!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you liked the book. It didn't work out like I planned.. He was the only one that would do the kisses on the book & I LOVED his cute attitude about it. I was laughing so hard putting lipstick on him. I couldn't get it on right. And he was like "Whatever" I just laughed at his easy going attitude.
    he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back-Blogged...